Sunday, April 5, 2009

If not for Mercy...

For those of you who know me, and know me well...you know my struggles and triumphs. You have been with me through the ups and downs of this roller coaster ride I call my life. You have seen who I really am and you have loved me regardless. Thank you for that, I will never forget those of you who have helped me along the way. I can only strive to repay the boundless love that I have felt from you.

This Thursday I will began a new chapter in my life, working with Mercy Ministries for the next six months. I will be there to continue on my journey of healing, learning, spiritual growth, and hopefully helping others who need a shoulder to lean on. Please pray for me when you think about me. Pray that God will keep His hand on me, and those that I will potentially help along the way. Pray for peace and guidance, and finally pray for a new understanding in who I am in Him. I am searching for a new breath of this great love that God has for each of it, and I am determined to share it with a world that is hurting and in need of Him.

Again, thank you for all of your love and support. I will keep you in my heart, and in my prayers.

I love you.

This is the mailing address that you can contact me at while I am at Mercy Ministries. Please feel free to write me when you get a chance, and pray for me when you think about it. I will be looking forward to hearing from you! I will also write back and keep you posted on progress and how God is moving in my life while I am there! Also, you can call the number below on Saturdays from 12PM-8PM (central time) and ask for me. I can place calls on Sundays, however, I will be using a calling card, so it would be easier for you to call me. Feel free to. I will miss you, and can't wait to hear from you!

Trusting in Him,
Alisha

Mercy Ministries
c/o Alisha Denham
PO Box 2038
Monroe, LA 71210

Phone #: 318-388-2040

No comments:

Post a Comment