Sunday, February 8, 2009

A letter from Ella

Hey, here is a sweet little note that I found from Ella today. Thought I would share with you.


Dear Mommy,

I really enjoyed our time together at the dog park last week. I can’t believe that we finally had the chance to go! Can we pleeeeeease go again soon?!?!?!? I had so much fun running and playing with you and all the other dogs that I met. I made a lot of new friends! I think my sister Sophie even had a great time in the little dog pen. Oh, and sooooo many cuddles. I don’t think I have ever gotten so much attention! So many people told me that I am beautiful! I know you tell me all the time, but it is nice to hear it from someone else too. I ran, and ran, and ran! I probably made ten laps around the park, but then I had to stop for some water and lay down (because I am just a little chubby). Anyway, this is just my thank you letter for taking me out! Oh, and here is a picture of me at the park! Hope you like it! I love you so much, thanks for all the snuggles and pets.

Love always,

Your pup Ella

1 comment: