Thursday, February 19, 2009

Redemption...

Silence echoes through the darkness. It screams the truth, the truth that words can not express.

It whispers to me softly...I'm broken down again.

I pray to dream again but all I can think is that I want something else to get me through this life.

Time will heal this heart.

And today...I will push through this moment. Freedom is just out of reach, but I will hold on. I will cling to my rock of safety and reach out with the other hand to the unknown.

Can I trust what I can not see?

Letting go with both hands prove to much, but I know that from wounded hands raised high, redemption will fall.

Make me clean again.





*I have had a rough few days, and this was just something that I scribbled down on a piece of paper today.*

No comments:

Post a Comment